Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.  
Once again, I'm a lousy picture taker.  

 Emily and Camden enjoying their feast. . . 

 Enjoying good food and great company.
 My sweet Aunt Pat. 
So glad she will come and make herself at home.
We just love her so much.
 We feel so very blessed this year, we have so much to be thankful for.
So glad we could have most of our kids with us.  We did see them
all on Thanksgiving except for Matt.  
For dinner we had ~
Wynn
Nancy
Steven
Brooke
Emily
Camden
Natalie
my brother Paul
my Mom
Aunt Pat
3 BYU-I Students

We had the traditional Thanksgiving food and it
was delicious!  
I have so much gratitude in my heart for all my many blessings.
My thankful journal is so full this year.  

Jenna's first time in Grandma's jumper.
I think she liked it!

Sam and Hailey did come and visit for a while on Thanksgiving night.
On Friday, Wynn went with Steve and Sam and they took their
guns and went out for the day on the desert.
They had a wonderful time and most of all,
Wynn got to be with his boys.
Life just doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment