Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day




Today was Valentine's Day.
I got to visit two of my three sweet, little Valentines.
I feel so blessed that all my grand babies live close
enough that I can go see them when I want to.
Life gets busy and I don't see them as much as I want to
but how blessed we are that they are so close.

This year I gave each one of my grand babies a new
Valentine's Day story book.

I got to sit and read the new book to Emily and Camden today.
Oh my what cuties they are, I just love them.
I'll see Jenna on Saturday and give her's to her then.  



Yesterday was Activity Day.
I got to spend time with these cute girls.
They are showing  you the "Love Bugs" they made.
We had a great time and I still believe that
Activity Day Leader is the best calling in the church.
I simply love these girls, they are so cute, fun and love
every little thing we do for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment