Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Sunday

I just wanted to share some photo's I took on Easter Sunday.


I went to church up at BYU-I with Wynn and enjoyed it so much.
Wynn taught the priesthood/Relief Society combined and then
he also talked in Sacrament Meeting.
He did such a great job, glad I could go and enjoy this
day with him.

My Mom went to California for the blessing of one of her
Great grandson's.  I was so happy she could go but 
we sure missed having her here for EAster.

We had the traditional ham and potatoes for dinner and it
was delicious.  
I made two Lemon Sour Cream pies and they didn't go
over very well.  I guess my family just isn't too fond of Lemon.
I thought it was good but I had tons of it left over.

We had an Easter Egg hunt and the  kids had a ball.
Oh, don't I have the cutest grand babies?
I just love them all.  

HAPPY SPRING!
(If it ever gets here)











No comments:

Post a Comment