Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mother's Day


I've never really been that fond of Mother's Day.  For me it's a day
when I feel very inatequate as a Mother.  As I get older it seems to
be a much more enjoyable day for me.  

This year my kids spoiled me rotten. . . 
 Sam, Hailey and Jenna gave me this beautiful potted plant for my deck.
I love it!  I love the red and yellow, just beautiful.
Jenna gave me this, oh, so cute!  
Warms my heart.
 Natalie gave me a "Sunshine" box.
The cutest thing I have ever seen!
A box full of yellow things to brighten my day.
I love it too!
Steven, Brooke, Emily, and Camden gave me this beautiful bracelet.  
It was attached to the card that is pictured below.


This is the poem that was on the back of the card.

Oh my, isn't that just the cutest thing in the world!
The kids helped pick out all the beads and there is even a bead
with three little kids, one represents each one of my grandkids.
I love all the sparkly beads because I know those are the ones
Emily picked out.
I loved going to school on Monday and showing all the kids there
my new bracelet.  

Matt gave me the following letter with a new case for my cell phone.  
(Couldn't take a picture of it because it's on my phone and that's
what I'm taking pictures with.  :)  I love it though, it's so cute!


Matt just makes me laugh.   
I always tell him that all I want is a nice letter full of nice words and that's
just what he did.  

I have the best kids in the world!
I love them ALL with all my heart.

Thanks guys for making my Mother's Day special.


**** I couldn't leave without telling about my Mom.
I feel so blessed to have her in my life.
She truly is my best friend and understands me
like no one else does.
When I grow up I want to be just like her.  
I love you Mom and I appreciate all you do
for me and my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment