Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tyson's blessing day. . .

Steven and Brooke chose to bless 
Tyson Lee Monk
on Saturday, Jan. 11, 2014
in their home.

It was a beautiful day!
Brooke's family was here and they needed to 
leave that day so the blessing took place on
Saturday.

I was so proud to have a son, a worthy priesthood holder,
bless his son!

What a wonderful day.  
We feel so blessed to add Tyson to our family.
He is so loved!
We are excited to have one more grandson to 
carry on the Monk name.  


 Four generations of MONKS!
 Emily doesn't look so happy.
She was having a hard time sharing her 
new little brother.
 Brooke's family.
 Steven's family.
 My family!
 Two of my favorite ladies, my Aunt Pat and my Mom.
I love them both.
(and of course, Tyson)
 Three of my four grandkids.
Aren't they so cute?
 All the priesthood holders that blessed Tyson.
Our beautiful little Tyson. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment