Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kayla's Bridal Shower

Matt, Kayla, and Kayla's mom, Shauna, came to Idaho
this past week end from Las Vegas for Kayla's
Bridal Shower.

We didn't know Matt was coming but he surprised us.
It was nice having company for the week end.

Friday night Matt and Kayla even had some friends over.
Popcorn and Pop were devoured.  It seems whenever
Matt is around Popcorn is made.  
(that Whirley Pop has made a BIG impact on our popcorn habit)
It felt so good having Matt and friends here once more.  
I sure miss that.  

Saturday morning we had a Bridal/ luncheon/shower 
honoring Kayla.  

We had a great turn out and the event was a hit!

 Here is Natalie with baby Tyson and baby Memphis.
Memphis is Jerrica's new little baby boy.
He is just one month and one day younger than Tyson.
Aren't they so cute?
(What a cute daughter I have!)
 We played the bubble gum game.
No shower is complete without it.
I had Matt answer some questions and then at the
shower, Kayla had to answer how she thought Matt would of.
She did a great job although, her mouth was pretty full of 
bubble gum.  For each one she gets wrong, she has to
add another piece of gum.
So fun!


 I think Emily had just as much fun helping
with the presents as Kayla had opening them.



 She got some really nice gifts.
I am always overwhelmed when I see how
supportive people in my life are.
How blessed we are in so  many ways.


 Such a fun day!
Thanks to everyone who came and especially to all my daughters
who helped with the food, you are awesome!  
Okay, for the best gift ever. . . 
This is what Kayla gave me.
Oh, it just warmed my heart.  
I think Matt is getting a gem for a wife,
we couldn't be happier!  

No comments:

Post a Comment