Wednesday, June 4, 2014

She's married. . .

Brittney & Brian
Together Forever

Our good friends, The Kinghorn's, had a beautiful wedding in their
family last week end.  We have been friends forever and I feel
like Brittney is family.  

It was the most beautiful wedding.
Elder Mickelson married them.  He married Sam and Hailey too.
It was so special, so glad I could be there and witness this union.  




 I loved Brittney and Brian's color choice for their wedding.
Dark blue and green.  It was just simply beautiful.  I didn't
take any pictures at the reception or wedding dinner but it was
so pretty.  Kay worked so hard and it paid off because it was
beautiful!  

 Kay sent home some of the centerpieces with Natalie and I.
I loved the limes with the daisies.
 Just some cute pictures of Brittney and Brian.
Brittney met Brian in Dallas, TX.
She introduced him to the gospel and he grasped it.
They waited a whole year so they could go to the temple.
What a beautiful couple!
We love you Brittney and couldn't be more happy for you.
We now love Brian too because if Brittney loves him
so do we!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment