Monday, September 8, 2014

Tour guide Barbie. . .

In August, Matt's sister-in-law, Kimber and her friend Tricia brought
their teenage daughters to EFY at BYU-I. 
They asked me to be their tour guide.
We had a ball.


 We rode our bikes about 15 miles and toured Idaho falls.
 We visited the local quilt store, the Ribbon Retreat.
 We attended the temple and ate lunch at the McKinzie Grill.
So much fun.

Then, on Thursday, Wynn was taking his ward on a road trip up to
Yellowstone.  Tricia, Kimber, and I were planning on going with.
Thursday morning I didn't feel very well but I proceeded to go.
Come to find out, Tricia was sick too.  She didn't come.
We got to Ashton and I felt really horrible.
I asked Wynn to just drop me off and I would have my Mom
come and pick me up.  Nope, he wouldn't hear of it.
They drove me all the way back to Rexburg and then
I drove my car home.  Kimber never did get sick and so
she enjoyed a day of fun with my husband and some
cute BYU-I kids.



















No comments:

Post a Comment