Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Salt Lake City


I didn't have school  on Friday, Dec. 5th so Wynn and I took
off for a little R.R.

We drove to Salt Lake City to visit the Temple grounds.
Of my, there were so many people there Friday night.
But, I never go weary of visiting the temple grounds.
It must be the spirit that I feel there because I always
want to go back.  








 We went back to temple square on Saturday morning.  
We got to do a session in the Salt Lake City temple.
There wasn't hardly anyone on the temple grounds.
We walked around a bit and enjoyed the beautiful 
grounds even if they weren't lit up.
 So happy we could go visit the temple.
What a blessing the temple is in our lives.
I love going and remembering the covenents
that I have made there.

I love my eternal companion!
Blessed that we can be together forever 
and that our family will be there with us.

Blessed in so many ways!  


No comments:

Post a Comment