Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas Day 2014





What a fun day!
Mom, Aunt Pat, Steven & Brooke came
for breakfast.  We had a light breakfast because
Matt and Kayla were coming at 2:00 and we had
a huge dinner planned.

We opened presents when Matt and Kayla got here.
So fun watching the kids open their gifts.


 Nat and Emily doing a selfie!
 Emily loved her singing bird from Aunt Nat.
 Camden in his Spiderman shirt from Aunt Nat.







 Razor scooters from Grandma and Grandpa Monk to 
Emily and Camden. 



 I got a iPad mini, the red case and screen protectors from Wynn.
He is so thoughtful.  He knows I would never buy something like this
for myself.   Just to extravegant for little ol' me.   
Glad he takes care of me and loves me.  I guess I'll keep him.  :)
Drum roll please. . . . . 
The kids gave us PICTURES!
Yup, they hired a photographer to come to the cabin
to take family pictures.  
They even gave us a frame to put our new family
photo in. 
I LOVE IT!
So thoughtful.
I'm so excited!
(I really am quite fond of the photo already in the frame)

I just love my family!
Do I need to say more?  
They are the best!  

Thanks guys!  
You made my year complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment