Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Activity Day


This year for our Activity Day Valentine's Party,
this is what we did:
1)  We played headbanz game.  I put a band around the girl's head then 
put a card that has a object on it.  She then asks ?'s to the girls and tries to
guess what the object is.  They loved it!
2)  We played stack the hearts for minute to win it game with conversation
hearts.  They loved this too.
3)  Then we made a craft.  See the pillows in this picture?  I had 
them all ready made, they just had to tie the ties together.
So easy and they loved it.  Just relaxing and enjoyable.
4)  We then had cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa for refreshemnts.

Fun, fun, fun!

(I was so sick this day.  Suffering from vertigo.  But, I did manage.)
Wynn did Arby's for dinner.

 This is my Valentine from Whitney Jackson.
So cute, I just love that girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment