Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We were blessed to have Kayla and Elle come early for Thanksgiving this year.
They came the weekend before Thanksgiving and Matt flew in the
Wednesday before.  We loved having Elle and Kayla here.
I feel we really got to know each other better.
We simply loved it!



 Elle with Aunt Pat.

 Kayla, Brooke and I even had a craft day.
This is what we made:
 Brooke's
 Kayla's
 Mine
 Elle loved playing in my bin of beanie babies.

 This is a picture of Jenna who is in Minnesota.
Building a snowman with Sam.
 Our Thanksgiving Feast
 Emily and Elle
Oldest and youngest granddaughters.
(for a few weeks anyway)
 Thanksgiving pie.
Camden and Emily

 Cam loves our Lego's.
 We celebrated Brooke and Kayla's birthdays too.
It was a busy week!
 I made donuts for the girls' birthday.
 Elle and Kayla in the hat's I made.

 I think Grandpa likes little Elle!
Kayla sent this picture to us from Vegas.
Elle is enjoying a swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment