Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Christmas Day 2015


Christmas came and went so fast!
There was always something going on.
My goal is for next year I'm able to enjoy
the season more by not being so busy.
I want to get my sewing done early so 
I'm not crunched for time.  

We had a pretty relaxing Christmas Day!

 Our Christmas tree this year!
 So glad that Natalie got to come home and spend the holidays
with us.  She is a blessing to our family.
 Glad Aunt Pat could come and spend the day with  us too.

 My Mom!  My joy, my best friend and everything that is good!
So glad she could come spend the day with us.




 My two grandsons.
They are just the cutest.  I love you Camden and Tyson.
 Wynn and his Christmas present.
Can you believe he lit a fire right there on my living room floor.
They never really grow up.
 Our Emily!


 Brookie gave us all manicures.


 So cold, notice the "feels like."
 My new favorite Christmas decoration.



No comments:

Post a Comment