Thursday, February 4, 2016

MY GEMS!

 I couldn't wait to share some of these cute photo's I have of my Grand babies!
This is Jenna with her baby sister Nora.
Nora is 5 weeks old and Jenna is 3 1/2 years old. 
How I love these girls and miss them so much.  


 This is my all time favorite!
They just look so happy!
Isn't that all we want as Moms, just for our kids to be happy?
Elle is 9 months old here.

 We watched the kids one week end in January so Steve and Brooke
could go to Utah to see Brooke's Brother-in-law perform in his
band.  The kids were so good and we had a ball.  I can't believe
how big they are getting.

I guess it was my birthday week-end that we had the kids. because when
Steve and Brooke got home, we had a party!
 As usual, I am not my own birthday fan.  But, Emily sure 
brightened my day with this picture she drew me.
Simply warmed my heart.

l got so many nice gifts and Mom had us to dinner at her place for
my birthday.  I always feel so spoiled.

 Our little Elle enjoying her bath.
Standing on her own.
It won't be long, she will be walking!

We are truly blessed!
I feel so grateful for all my many, many blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment