Monday, September 19, 2016

Mom's B'day/Riley is home!


August 31st was a special day.
We got to celebrate my Mom's 84th B'day
and welcome Elder Riley Kinghorn Home.

I had a hard time trying to figure out something special for my Mom's
B'day.  I asked her what she wanted and she said just to get her
a card.  So, I made her a special card and this fun
candy bar poster.  I hope it was enough to make her
feel special.  I just love my Mom, I don't know what I would
do without her.  She is my best friend and we visit almost
everyday on the phone.  She is just simply the best.
I love you Mom!  




After celebrating Mom's b'day, we went to the airport and welcomed
Elder Riley Kinghorn home.  Something about a missionary straight from
the field that just warms my heart.  We just love this kid and we are so 
proud of him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment