Tuesday, October 11, 2016

37 years!


On September 21, 2016, Wynn and I celebrated our 37th
Anniversary.  I can't believe it has been that long!  In
some ways the time has flown by and in other ways
it feels that long.  

On Wednesday morning when I got up, 
this is what was on my bathroom mirror.
(I hope you can read it!)

Later on in the day, these flowers were delivered to me.

I do feel so blessed!  Wynn is such a good husband.  He always
puts me and our kids first.  I lucked out when I got him.
He is such a blessing in my life.
Glad we are together forever!


Natalie was still here and so she made us dinner for our 
anniversary.  I felt that was so nice of her, it really made
the day.   She made yummy soup and garlic bread. We 
are truly blessed.  



To celebrate our special day, we took off early Friday morning to head
to Star Valley to the temple open house.
Natalie left this day and so it was a little easier to have her
leave by leaving before her.  

 The clouds were just hanging in the sky.
Simply beautiful.

We loved touring the new Star Valley temple.  It is really small but
so beautiful.  I love the spirit that we felt there.





After the temple tour, we went to Jackson Hole and enjoyed lunch.
We then went over to Granite Hot Springs and soaked
our bones.  It was so relaxing and so fun.  There was just
a bit of a chill in the air that made it so enjoyable.

We had planned on going up to Pinedale and doing
a hike on Saturday.  The weather was rainy and cold.
We were afraid there would be snow in Pinedale.  
We decide to just come home and  not fight the weather.










We did get a small hike in at Granite Hot Springs.  It was so
beautiful.  We truly do live in a beautiful part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment