Tuesday, September 24, 2013

34 years and counting. . .


It is so hard to believe that Wynn and I just celebrated our 34th wedding
anniversary.  Time has gone by so fast.  It seems like just yesterday all our kids
were home and life was so crazy.  Now, we are empty nesters and I long
for our kids to come visit.  I love it when our home is full of giggles
and laughs from our kids and grandkids.  That is truly where
happiness lies.  

I feel so blessed, I have the best husband in the world!
I know he loves me because  he tells me every single day.
He not only tells me but he shows it in how he acts and treats me.
He is a gem!  

I hope and pray we make it another 34 years of bliss.  



 On Saturday, we went on a RZ ride with our good friends, the Kinghorns.
They just bought a brand new RZ and we are so happy because
now they can go with us on fun adventures.

We had a great day.  
We went up by West Yellowstone to Lion's Head.
It was a great trail and the weather was just beautiful.
A perfect way to celebrate our special day.



No comments:

Post a Comment