Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just SOME of my favorite things. . .

I wanted to post some of the photo's I have on my phone.
These really are some of my most favorite things. . . 


Our sweet Jenna in her new skirt I made for her.
She is so sweet.
 My handsome husband sporting the biggest watermelon
I have ever seen.  This picture doesn't do it justice.
This puppy was HUGE. . . 
After I bought it I felt kind of greedy because it was $3.99 per watermelon and
of course, I picked the biggest one!  I was thinking it just
might not be very good. I was wrong, it was so delicious!
There is nothing better than good watermelon on a hot
summer day.  I simply love it!




 Matt and his roommates came on Sunday afternoon for dinner and to celebrate Kyle's
birthday.  We had taco's, corn on the cob and of course, watermelon.
So fun having them come.  I love feeling of their spirit and getting to
know them better.  Becky is not a roommate but she was just as fun
as the boys.  I feel lucky that they want to come to our home.
After dinner we had funnel cakes!
So much fun.






This year, Mom and I went to the State fair.
It was so much fun just wandering around and enjoying
each other's company.
We were in no hurry and we just looked at everything.
We loved the food, especially our HUGE
ice cream cone.  

 I always love to see the huge pumpkins.

 Something about pumpkins make me excited for fall!  




 I got to help Brooke can her peaches and pears.
It was fun doing a project together.
I have the best daughter-in-laws in the world.  




Today was Activity Day!
We didn't have a very good turn out but we had fun anyway.
We talked about how important it is to get an educaiton and how
having good study habits are so beneficial.  
We then made Gak and did the Diet Coke and mento's experiment.  
I have the best calling in the world!   

No comments:

Post a Comment