Sunday, October 13, 2013

Matt's 22nd B'day. . .

Today is my baby's 22nd birthday.
Oh, how I remember that sweet little boy.
If I close my eyes, I can almost feel him in my arms.
It seems like just yesterday.

We are so proud of Matt and all his accomplishments.
It's an honor to be the parents. 

We love you Matt!

 Yesterday, Matt spent the day with us.
Here he is opening a present from his friend Bridger who
is at BYU Prove.


 Such silly, silly boys.
They were silly in High School and I kind of thought they
would grow out of it but, I guess not.
I guess it will keep them young.
 All our kids came for dinner last night.
We had pizza, salad and Ice cream cones for dessert.
Matt brought his new girl friend, Kayla Tippits.
She is so cute and Matt is head over heals for her.
She served in his mission and they were in the same
Family Home Evening group last semester.


We played the game where you unwrap the saran wrap ball to find
treats and treasures.  Here Kayla is sporting her new mustache she got
in the game.
 Matt sporting the same mustache.
 Matt and Emily showing their smiles. . . 
 Cute Jenna with Matt and Hailey.
Not to sure about that owl shirt.
 The birthday boy opening presents.



 Matt and his new hard drive!



 Sunday, I made this huge pot of chicken Noodle soup.
Matt and his roommates came for dinner.
This is what Matt requested.
 We played the unwrap game again.



The sister missionaries stopped by.
Of course, they had to try on the mustaches!

Such a fun couple of days.
So blessed that we could have all our kids together to 
celebrate Matt's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment