Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Primary Activity Day at the Temple. . .


Today for our Activity Day we went to the temple visitor's center.
I just love to go there.  I love it when the sister missionaries show us 
around and it seems that almost instantly I can feel the spirit.
Oh,  how I love that!

I love seeing these young girls and their reaction when the missionaries
talk about Christ and introduce them to the Christis.

I love seeing the art work on display and explaining that the
artist is showing her testimony through her art work.
Simply beautiful!

We viewed a movie about the importance of families and how
they can be together forever.
I took the opportunity to teach the girls that the warm feeling they
were feeling was the Holy Ghost witnessing to them that
what they just saw and  heard was true. 


 We went on a scavenger hunt and because of that,
we got to see and notice so many more things 
about the temple grounds. 
These are the cutest girls in the world.
I simply love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment