Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dying Easter Eggs at Grandma's. .

What a fun day I had today.
Brooke and I went up to the hospital and visited
our Aunt Pat.  She loved seeing the kids.  I loved how
Brookie took Tyson and put him in her arms.  I loved how
she just beamed.  I admire Brookie so much, she thinks of 
things that I would never think of.  Aunt Pat loved it.

After that, we went home and decorated Easter Eggs.
It sure didn't take very long for the kids to dye 18 eggs.
This little activity went really quick.
I just love these guys, they are everything to me.  
Just look at those sweet faces.  




Isn't that the sweetest little face in the world.
We love you little Ty. . . 


So today has been kind of a hard day.  Let me explain:
In the span of just a few days this is what has happened. . .

1)  Matt got married and is staying in Vegas
2)  Nat got accepted into grad school and is moving
to Portland, Oregon
3)  Sam accepted a job with the Koch Pipeline
and they will be moving back east like 
really soon.

As you can tell, our life has totally be turned upside down.
I can't believe that we will go from having all our
kids right here close to just having Steve & Brooke here.
Boy, how thankful I am they aren't moving too.

What feelings I am  having.
Mostly, I am feeling so proud of my kids.
Isn't that what we raise them to do,
grow up and move on?

I guess on the up side,
we got a  new daughter-in-law!
Yah, we love you 
Mrs. Kayla Monk.


No comments:

Post a Comment