Monday, April 14, 2014

Vegas Wedding

Last weed we traveled to Vegas to attend Matt and Kayla's
wedding.  We had so much fun and as usual, my heart
is filled with gratitude for all my many blessings.
So thankful for the members of my family that
came to support Matt.  All my kids and their
families were there.  That was no easy task.
It's so hard to travel with kids and they all made it.
Made me so happy and so humbled.

Even my brother, his wife and my Mom came.
So grateful. . . 

Following are just a few of some of my favorite people.
More pictures will follow when we get them from
the photographer.  

 My brother Mike and his bride Charissa.
Came from Bountiful, UT
 Jon and Michelle King
Matt taught Michelle on his mission and she was
baptized.  They were sealed in the temple just last
month.  They came from Tehatchapi, CA to be with us.
So happy they came.
(We just love them so much)
 Three of Matt's 8 groomsmen
Bridger, Mary & Austin, and Jarom
Brider and Jarom came from Provo and 
Austin & Mary came from Rexburg.
 Brooke & Steve

 Hailey & Sam
 Jason & Katherine Wood
From Vegas
 here they come. . . 
 Mom and Erica Reynolds.
Erica is from Vegas too.
 Matt with all his nieces and nephews.
Oh, so cute. . . 
 Natalie and Emily
 At the reception there was a photo booth.
Here we are with Jerry and Shauna.
Kayla's Mom and Dad.

 All the groomsmen at the wedding dinner.
 And they are off. . . 
 Swimming at the hotel after the wedding and before the reception.
 The kids had so much fun.

My heart is full.
Such a wonderful weekend.
I just keep counting my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment