Monday, May 19, 2014

Jenna's 2nd birthday. . .


I can't believe our little Jenna will be 2 very soon.
Her birthday is really June 18th, but due to them
moving to Texas, we decided to have a celebration
before they left.  
Oh my, she is such a cutie!  
























I have never seen such cute kids have so much fun before!
Everyone loved to blow those candles out.
I bet I lit them 50 times.  
You really couldn't tell whose birthday it really was.
Everyone had a ball blowing out those candles.
Jenna would blow her candles out and them
clap and cheer, oh, warmed my heart.  

We love you Jenna Juliet.  You have brought so much
love into our family.  I love watching your parents parent you.
What joy you bring them.  It is so evident that you
were meant to be their child.  
May you have many more birthdays and may 
you always be this happy.  
Love,
Grandma Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment