Monday, May 19, 2014

Mother's Day 2014


 This year was a little different Mother's Day.
I didn't feel good.  This was day 4 of not
feeling good and I was so sick of it!

Thank goodness for a good daughter and
good daughter-in-laws!

I bought pizza on Saturday and we took it 
out to Steven and Brooke's for dinner.

So relaxing, I did absolutely nothing!

Natalie and I did go visit my Mom before going to
Steven and Brookes and then Wynn just meet
us there after he got out of church.

We enjoyed good food, a wonderful dessert and most of
all the grandkids!

They are such funny little kids.
They went downstairs and up Jenna and Camdon
come wearing these plastic pants.
We laughed and laughed.
Such cute little ones.  










I am so thankful for my Mother and all she does for me and my
family.  She is everything to me.  She is my best friend and try to
talk to her daily.  
I'm also thankful for such wonderful daughter-in-laws.
My son's scored when they got their wives.
We are blessed in so many ways.
I acknowledge these blessings each and
everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment