Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sand Creek Saturday. . .


On Saturday, July 19th, Wynn and I headed out on an adventure!
We went out past St. Antony to the Sand Creek Ponds.
I had never been there before and Wynn hadn't been there
for a long time.  He could remember going there as a kid
with his family and fishing.  It was such a beautiful day!  We
just relaxed and enjoyed our picnic and had a ball riding
the RZ to all three of these little ponds.


 "Selfie"
 My honey!
 The Indian Paintbrush was simply beautiful!
We left in plenty of time to go home to get cleaned up and then we needed to
head back to Rexburg to go to a wedding reception of our dear friends son.
We were just going through Rigby when low and behold, our tire fell off.
Yes, you read that right, our rear drivers side tire went right out into
the road into the traffic.  Oh my, my heart was just a thumping.  It hit
the burm in the middle of the road then shot across the road and into
the roadside.  I couldn't believe it didn't cause a wreck!  We just slowed
down and pulled over to the side of the road.  We were fine and our truck
was now a three wheeler!  We had to call a wrecker to come get us.
I sure felt watched over this day.  I know Heavenly Father loves me and
knows me personally.  I felt his love today.  We are so blessed.
Needless to say, we didn't make the wedding reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment