Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter 2015

What a wonderful Easter week-end we had!
I loved just staying  home and watching Conference
on TV.  It was such a hectic week that a relaxing
week-end was so much appreciated.
Wynn and I just stayed home all day on 
Saturday and watched ALL of conference.
We watched all 6 hours and then
we watched a movie!
I know, I know, too much TV but
we loved our day together.  
The weather was crumby and so we
stayed inside  and enjoyed!  :)

On Sunday, we want to my Mom's to celebrate!
Steve and his family came too.
Oh my, Mom went above and beyond!
Easter dinner was fabulous!!!!!

Of course, we had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids.
They are so cute.....
I just love them with all my heart.
So glad that we get to see them all the time.
They are the world to us.
Special in so many ways.

We enjoyed conference on Sunday too.
A perfect week-end!  










No comments:

Post a Comment