Wednesday, April 22, 2015

St. George Quickie


On Friday morning, April 10th, Wynn and I were just laying 
in bed trying to decide what we should do for he weekend.
We sure wanted to go for a RZ ride but it had been so
cold here in Idaho Falls.  I suggested Moab and Wynn
suggested St. George.  WE looked up the weather and
everything pointed UP!  
I came home from school at 12:30 and we  headed out.
I know, such a long drive for such a short time.
But, we had a ball!  Wynn loves to drive and I love
to ride with.  A big diet Coke, a bag of licorise and
I'm happy.  Good tunes to listen to and we were off....

We stayed in Cedar City  Friday  night and got up and drove
into St. George on Saturday morning.  We rode all day
and then we met Matt and Kayla for dinner at 7:00.
I  hesitated calling them because Kayla is about to
have their baby and a two hour drive I'm sure, was not
on her "fun to do" list.  But, I decide I would let them
decide and they came.
It was so fun to see them.  It was their 1st year
anniversary the very  next day.

So glad we went.  We stayed in Cedar City again on 
Saturday night and drove home on Sunday.
We were home by 4:00 so it wasn't a bad trip at all.
We just might do it again sometime.
















No comments:

Post a Comment