Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Birthday to you!

Mom's 83rd Birthday party.
I made Mom a Diet Cherry Pepsi center piece 
for the table.
Now, isn't that appropriate?
If you know my Mom, you know she loves Diet Cherry Pepsi
and doesn't go a day without one.




 I just couldn't let Mom's birthday go unnoticed this year.
I just love my Mom and she deserves a huge party 
every year.  I am so thankful for her and all she does
for me and my family.  She is always there for me
and she is my best friend.
I love my Mom.

 We gathered in our backyard and just enjoyed one another.  
We had lemon cupcakes and Root Beer Floats.








Mike & Charissa came up earlier in the week and took
Mom and helped her buy a new car!
She is now a proud owner of a 
Brand new Subaru Legacy.
I love the color.
I'm sure she will love having new wheels.

Happy Birthday Mom!
I love you....



No comments:

Post a Comment