Sunday, September 13, 2015

Some Favorites


The other night, (Aug. 20th), we went out to dinner with the Kinghorn's.
As we were coming home, we noticed this sight.
It was just simply beautiful.
We have had lots of smoke in the air lately because of all the
fires.  I'm sure the sunset looked like this because of the smoke
in the air.  The flag was just an added bonus.
Ever since the new tailor dealership opened right by the 
highway, they have flown this flag.  I told Wynn the flag was
the only thing good about that business.
I just love our country and I'm proud to be an American.  


This house is my favorite!
The past couple of summers as I have rode my bike, I have watched
it come to be.  Last summer there was a huge pile of dirt on the front lawn. 
There were three little boys playing in it each morning as I rode past.
This summer they got the front lawn all planted and it is now beautiful.
I would say this is my dream  house and there is no harm in 
dreaming right?

No comments:

Post a Comment