Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

This year for Mother's Day, Wynn took me to Texas
Roadhouse for dinner and then to the movie.
We saw "Jungle Book."  We loved spending some 
quality time together.  

 This is what I made for all "my girls" for Mother's DAy.
Yah, they are kind of cheesy but I loved making them.
They are pill boxes I got at the dollar store.
I loved how I got to remonise about each one of these
special ladies as I put their box together.
I don't think they enjoyed them as much as I did
putting them together.
(they are filled with Dove chocolate and quotes)
 Brooke made this for me!  Oh, I love it so much.  I have this
thing for sunflowers and this one hit the spot!
Each time I see it hanging on my wall, I think of Steve and 
Brooke and their sweet family.


 Brooke helped the kids paint this rock for me for Mother's DAy.
It is so cute!  It suppose to go outside but I haven't had the
heart to but it out there yet.  I love it too much.....
Natalie gave me this beautiful necklace!
I also have a thing for hearts and this one hit the spot  also.
I sure got treated well for Mother's Day.  

We got together on the Saturday before Mother's Day and had
dinner together.  Mom was going to Kris and Donalee's on 
Sunday so we had to adjust.
I'm just grateful we got to get together and celebrate this
special day.  I am so thankful for my Mom and all that
she is to me.  She will forever be my hero!  

I am also grateful that I got to talk to each one of me
kids on Mother's Day.  I truly have a special bunch of
kids.  I love them all dearly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment