Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Spring Break


Before Steve & Brooke left for Washington for Spring Break,
I got to watch the kids for a few hours.
We had a great time playing with blocks
down the basement.
Camden and I made a temple!



Matt & Kayla  came for Spring break for just a few days.
They helped move Mariah and Bryan (Kayla's sister and brother
in-law) to Rexburg.  Shawna and Jerry came too!
We had so  much fun!
They got her late Tuesday night.  They went and  moved
Mariah and Bryon in on Wednesday so I got to have
Elle for all day long.  They left early on Thursday morning
We didn't get them very long but we take what we can get!

 I'm just in love with this little Elle. 
She is so fun and so adorable.
She has such personality.
She sure loves her Grandpa Tippetts.
So glad they are close.


 All my grandkids love to play with my
Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls.  These were Natalie and Steven's
when they were little.  My Mom made them.  We have
gots lot's of mileage out of them.  They are still
so cute!  I love to have my grand babies play with them.  
 Elle is such a good eater!
So blessed....
 Once again, all my grand babies have loved my old
jumper.  Something about it they just love.
Just look at Elle's little eyes, they just warm my heart.
So glad they could come and Elle and I could get better
acquainted.  She is a doll, I just love her with all
my Grandma heart!  

No comments:

Post a Comment