Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Boise Zoo w/the girls


The Boise Zoo is the best kept secret as far as  I am concerned.
We loved it!  It was so hot, like over 100 degrees.  There weren't
too many people there  obviously because it was so hot.  We thought
about not going but decided to give it a whirl!  The girls loved it,
they just ran from one exhibit to the other.  There was lots of shade
and we really didn't notice the heat.  

 The Merry-go-round was a HUGE it!  
 Look at those bats! 
These girls are just so cute.  




 The zebra is Jenna's favorite animal.  Isn't this cute of the girls
looking at the zebras?  


 Petting a hedgehog.  


 The giraffe was Emily's favorite animal.  





 The butterfly exhibit was so cool!

















 What big ears you have?
 The better to hear you with my dear.






 Gift shop fun!
The girls got to pick out a souvenir.  Emily got a minuature girafee and a
little sack of rocks.  Jenna got a book about zebras.  
I just loved this day, it was my favorite.  I feel blessed
to have these cute little girls in my life.
We are very blessed!  

1 comment:

  1. What a neat Zoo and the girls are so cute. Looks like a fun vacation.

    ReplyDelete