Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Seattle/space needle/Duck Tour

WE loved visiting the Space Needle in Seattle.
Once again, it was so cold and windy but 
beautiful!












My favorite part of Seattle was our 
Duck tour.
We rode on a bus that went from the road
right into the water.
I loved it!
I even loved blowing our quicker whistle.  
So much fun.  
We learned all about Seattle the fun way!








Play at the playground right by the space Needle.












WE then headed down to the market.
We walked around and enjoyed ourselves. 





WE stayed one more night near Seattle and then headed for
Natalie's the next day.
We dropped Nat off and headed for Sam's in Richland.
On our way home!

It is always so hard to leave Natalie there.
I just feel so bad because she is alone.
I just know great things are in store for her.
She is such an example to me.
I love her totally and completely.

So fun having Emily with us.
Grandkids are the spice of life. 




We spent the next night at Sam & Hailey's.
We went out to dinner and
Nora is having toes!  




We got up the next morning and headed home.
Emily was so excited to be home.
I'm sure she missed her family.
It was a great trip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment