Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Christmas Day at Steve & Brooke's

Christmas morning, we went to Steve & Brooke's ward for
church at 9:00.  It had snowed and there was so much
of that white stuff.  The Christmas program in their ward
was wonderful.  I loved it.  The primary sang and did great and
the YW sang the most beautiful song.  Christmas is all
about music wouldn't you say?  We then went over
to Steve and Brooke's.  The weather was horrible.
My Mom didn't get to come to Christmas breakfast because
the roads were terrible.  Our church was cancelled and I
think all over the valley Church was cancelled.
It was a fun day.  We opened more presents, ate
a Christmas breakfast, went sledding and even
watched a movie.  It was such a fun day.
Kind of fun to be snowed in but I hated that my
Mom was all alone on Christmas Day.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment