Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Emily's friend B'day party


On Friday,Dec. 16th we had a huge snow storm.
Wouldn't you know it, just when I had plans.

Wynn took me to Rigby and Mom and I went over
to Jana's and had lunch with her.  It is her birthday on the
17th so we celebrated a day early.
It was so nice to just relax and visit, just the
three of us.  That hasn't happened it a long time
and it probably won't happen for a long time
again.  So fun!

Then, the plan was, to celebrate Emily's birthday with
her friend party.  Her b'day is the 21st but the last day of
school for the year seemed like a perfect day to have
a party.  We were suppose to pick the girls up from school
and then head to Rexburg to the Paul Mitchell salon.
The girls would get their hair done, fingernails, toe nails, and
make up.  Doesn't that sound fun for a 9 year old's birthday
party?  I thought so, I was so excited that I got invited
to go too!

But, the snow was so bad and the roads were too slick.
We ended up going to Steve and Brooke's and I painted
all the girl's nails and Brooke did all their hair.
The fun part was, the girls did their own 
make up.  They had so much fun!
Not what we had planned but it turned
out so well.
Happy B'day Emily,
We love you!  














No comments:

Post a Comment