Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My birthday

Aunt Pat and I share birthdays.  We have for a long time.  ha ha!
We visited her a few days before her birthday because she isn't doing
very well.  I'm nervous about taking her out, she isn't very steady on
her feet.  So, a visit was needed.  Brooke and the kids, Wynn and I want
and took gifts and an ice cream treat and had out own little Party
with Aunt Pat.  
Aunt Pat has always been one of my favorite Aunts.  She has
always warmed my heart.  Although, it saddens my heart to think
she has no kids to share her life with.  I've always tried to help in 
that area and shared mine with her. 



On Sunday, before my birthday, we celebrated out at Steve
and Brookes after church.
We had yummy Lasagna, oatmeal cake & ice cream and
even presents.
The kids gave me a Yeti in my Spaghetti game.
It  is so cute and I love it!
So fun spending time with my kids, they are
my everything!  They made me feel so loved and they
always do.  Family is everything!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment