Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Vegas


On January 23, I flew to Las Vegas to stay with Matt,Kayla and little Elle.
Their babysitter had a baby and so I want to babysit.
That little Elle just warms my heart.  She has me hook, line and sinker.
I got to spend some quality time with her and I loved it.
It was so fun and nice to get out of the snow for a week. 


Matt and Kayla took me to the Olive Garden for my birthday.
I got dessert and they even sang Happy Birthday to me.
They also gave me a beautiful necklace.
I felt so special.




 This is how Elle says her prayers!

 This is Matt's dog, Major. 
He is adorable and such a good puppy.
Yup, I not only babysat, I puppy sat too!





 Matt took me out to Lake Las Vegas and we walked around and enjoyed the sights.
The weather was cool but beautiful.



 This is my little Elle in the 
nightgown I make and took to her.











We also went to the Bellagio and enjoyed the
"Chinese Year of the Rooster" display.























No comments:

Post a Comment