Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Activity Day girls and Cress Creak


Today was the best day ever!
I got to take the Activity Day Girls in our ward to
CRESS CREEK!
 We had so  much fun!
I gave the girls a list of items to find in nature.  I guess you would
call it a scavenger hunt.  I couldn't believe how fast they got the
items all checked off.  
When they completed it, they got bubbles.  

 It was just beautiful as you can see.
 We enjoyed our lunch and visiting with each other.
It's amazing how much you can learn about these girls and their
families just by listening.
 It got a little over cast and we even got sprinkled on a bit.
Not too hot that's for sure.
 Such a nice hike, not too hard and not too easy.


 Samantha Mayes
 Whitney Jackson
 Livy Perkins
 Pearl Foote
 Emilia Prestigiacomo
 Jenna Winn
 Mandy Murray
Something about riding in the car with these girls just warms my heart.
They wanted to listen to the country station on the radio.
They all sang at the top of their lungs along with the radio to
"I'm stuck like glue."
It was so cute.  I just love these girls.  It just gives me hope.  I've always
loved working with the YW and these girls are no different.
Such a fun, fun day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment