Monday, June 17, 2013

Jenna's 1st birthday party!



I can't believe Jenna is one year old!
Actually she will turn one on the 18th of June but
her party was on Saturday the 15th of June.
 Here she is eyeing her presents that where on the trailer.
See her cute skirt her Grandma make her.
I found the "It's my birthday" shirt and had to have it
so I could make her the birthday skirt.
Isn't she such a doll?

 All the cousins were there and they had so much fun playing in Sam and Hailey's
beautiful back yard.
 Here is Jenna in the rocks! Just had to have a picture even if
her face is dirty.
 Emily and Camden loved playing on the trailer and wondering what all the presents 
might be.
 Lighting the birthday cake.
 Eating the birthday cake with
Hailey and Sam.
 Eating the birthday cake.
 Time for presents!
I have never seen so many presents for a one year old!
I think she is loved!
 In her new camp chair for G. and G. Monk
 Her new doll from Uncle Steve, Aunt Brooke, Emily, and Camden.
 Sometimes the paper is more fun than the presents.
 I think she likes her new doll.
 So much fun opening gifts.
 Circus tent from Aunt Natalie.
All the kids liked this gift.
 Escaping. . . .
 Climbing on Grandpa.
The Sam Monk family
including the latest addition. . . 
Guster!

No comments:

Post a Comment