Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day 2013

 So happy that all our family could be together for Father's Day this year.
We had a BBQ and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
 Wynn with two of his three boys!
Sam and Steven
 Our beautiful daughter, Natalie.
 No comment. . . 
 Matt
 I love this picture of Wynn with all his kids.  
Fitting for Father's Day.
 Emily and Camden playing.
 We played the "unwrap" game.
A trial run to see if we want to do it for our family reunion in July.
It was kind of fun.
You just keep unwrapping and you get to keep the treats.
Just keep going until the next person throws doubles with the dice.
Lots and lots of candy!

 My beautiful Mother and my Aunt Pat.
Sam, Hailey, and Jenna came too, I was just too late and
didn't get any pictures.
Grandpa Monk was sick so he and Erma weren't there.
We missed them and honoring Grandpa Le on this
special day.

 Smiling for the camera.
That Cam is such a ham!
Emily not too sure she wants her picture taken.

What a wonderful day we got to spend together.
I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband who
is the father of our four children.
He has always been the best Dad in the world 
and a wonderful husband.
I count my blessings each and every day and
my wonderful husband is always first on the list.
So thankful for a worthy priesthood holder in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment