Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve


I spent the whole day in bed today.
Wynn took the kids and went to
Rigby to my Mom's for the
Christmas festivities.
Good thing I got everything ready yesterday.

When everyone got home, I tried to feel better.
We took the family and went to the movie.
We saw, "Frozen"
It was so cute, we all really enjoyed it.
It was very relaxing and I think everyone liked it.
We have never done this before on a Christmas Eve 
but I think it worked!

After the movie, we got Hot cocoa and drove around
and looked at all the lights.

After the Christmas story we all
retired to our beds just waiting
for those sugar plums to dance in our 
heads.  

Not many pictures today but I did capture
Natalie and Kayla in their footie p.j.'s.
Aren't they so cute?

I think I forgot to mention that we got Kayla for Christmas
this year.  Matt is going to Southern California for
Austin's wedding and he is leaving on Christmas day so
Kayla stayed and will travel with him on  Christmas
day.  
Aren't we lucky?



No comments:

Post a Comment