Monday, December 30, 2013

Sitting Jenna. . .


On Monday, Dec. 23rd, we got to babysit Jenna while
Sam and Hailey went skiing up at Grand Targhee.

Jenna is so sweet and did so well being away from
her Mom for a whole day.

She didn't feel well all day long and she threw up A LOT!
She did smile some and I even captured one!








You can tell by the pictures that Jenna didn't feel well today.
She was so sweet though.

I started feeling sick at about 3:00 in the afternoon and it stuck the
whole week long.

After the kids got home from skiing, we gave them our
Christmas gifts.  With Sam working on Christmas Day,
this was our option we chose.


Hailey texted me this picture she took of Jenna with
the cart we gave  her for Christmas.
I hope she likes it.


We took Kayla and Matt to dinner this night to Red Robin.
I didn't feel well but I pretended.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment