Monday, June 22, 2015

Bird

Last Sunday, June 14th, when I was coming home from Rexburg, I hit a bird.
I thought it was dead!  It was stuck to the front of my car.  It just flapped
around all the way home.  I hit is at about Rigby.  It was stuck there
all the way home.  When I stopped at the stoplight by Walgreens it
sat up and looked at me.  The poor thing was still alive but stuck.
I came home and it sat up and looked at me again and blinked 
his little eyes.  I went and got the neighbor to help me get him out.
I knew if I would just unlatch my hook, he would be free but
I couldn't figure out how to do that.  I think I was a bit distraught 
about the hole situation.  When our neighbor released the hood,
the bird was gone!  Poor thing.  
I then had to clean up the blood.
Boy, what a day..




No comments:

Post a Comment