Thursday, June 11, 2015

Memorial Day week-end

 Friday before Memorial Day Wynn and Steven went to Rigby to help
Le clean up his lawn.  Look at this mess!  It took all day Friday and then they
meet again on Monday and worked most of the day.

On Sunday of this weekend, I got to go to Rigby and go to church with my Mom.
It has been forever since I have got to do this.  Mike, Charissa, Angie and her
kids were here visiting.  All my siblings were together this day for Sunday
dinner.  It was so much fun, it has been a long time since we were all
together.  We had a great day!


 On Monday, Brooke and I visited the cemetaries.  Steven & Wynn
were at Le's helping him again this day.
Always nice to remonise and talk about our loved
ones who have passed on. 
I still miss my Dad everyday.





 We then took the kids to Rigby Lake and had a picnic.
They have the best play ground ever!
We loved it!  



No comments:

Post a Comment