Sunday, November 1, 2015

Camden is FIVE


We went out to Steve and Brooke's to celebrate Camden's 5th birthday.
He was so excited and so cute.  I just love birthday's, they are so much fun.
I remember looking so forward to my kid's birthday's.  I  just loved 
each and everyone of them.  Now, we get to have fun with our
grandkids on their birthdays.






 This bow and arrow set is what we gave Camden.
I think Wynn liked it just as much or more than Camden did.
They had to go outside and see how it worked.
Pretty cool with light up arrows!

 from Sam, Hailey & Jenna to Camden!
 From great G. & G. Monk
Camden loves games!
 The hulk hands were a hit!
From Steve & Brooke

 Cutest Lego cake I have ever seen!



 Aunt Pat with these cute little kids!  
(I should make a copy of this and give to her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment