Sunday, November 1, 2015

Moab in the Fall....

The week-end after conference Wynn and I went to Moab for our
Fall RZR ride.  We were suppose to go the week-end before with the
Kinghorn's but it just didn't feel right.  I felt we needed to stay
home and watch and learn from conference.

Kinghorn's couldn't go this week-end so it was just Wynn and I.
We left Thursday after Book Club and headed out.
We spend the night in Price and then headed for Moab on
Friday morning.  

We road all over and enjoyed being together. 
The weather was just simply beautiful.
In fact, I wish I would of taken my short pants.
We got kind of warm.

We stayed in Moab Friday and Saturday night
then drove home on Sunday.

A fun, fun week-end.
I love being with Wynn.
He is my everything.  


Day 1

 Picture frame Arch

Day 2


 If you look read close, you can see the Rainbow Arch in Arches National Park.
We are not in the park, we are behind it but we could still see it.
So beautiful.  








No comments:

Post a Comment