Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween party

On Friday, Tyson, Camden and Emily came to our house for
a little Halloween happiness.

 Tyson with Camden's hulk hands on.
 This is what we had for dinner.



We then went over to Ethel Boyes to the Carnival.
We had so much fun.
I think the kids had fun too.
I didn't take but just a couple of photo's.
I'm not used to having three kids to watch over.
I was pooped!

 Here is Emily with her face painting.
 Here is Camden with his face painted.
They did him green because he had Hulk costume on.

After the carnival, we came home and I gave the kids our
Halloween surprises to them and then we watched
a movie.
So glad they live close enough that we get to enjoy them.
I just love these guys!

Wynn and I are going to a concert in Salt Lake tomorrow on
Halloween so we won't be around to see them or to give out
Trick or Treat candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment