Sunday, December 2, 2012

Brooke's Birthday!


Today we celebrated our Brookie's birthday!
I was so glad to have our family together today.
It's been awhile and I just  needed to see everyone.

 Wynn didn't get home from Rexburg until we were all done eating.
So we sat around and watched  him eat then we had dessert.
Isn't Jenna so cute!  She was just laying there letting Wynn
love her.

 Blowing out the birthday candles.
When you are the Mom, 
you never get to blow out your own candles
or open your own presents.


 We just love Brooke so much.
She is such an asset to our family.
She has blessed our lives in so many ways.
She is such a good mother to our grand babies
and such a wonderful wife to Steven.
We are eternally grateful that she is part of our family.
We love you Brooke!
 Steven with his little family.
 Steven and Brooke
 I couldn't wait for the kids to come today because
I bought this Christmas train to go around my Christmas tree.
Camden loves trains and I think he liked mine too.
 Grandpa and Camden watching the train.




What a fun night.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment