Monday, December 24, 2012

From Matt


Monday, December 24, 2012
Hi Family!

It’s been a good week! I'm glad to hear Steve and Brooke are OK!  And it’s good to hear from you. I think I will save my email to tell you tomorrow, and I'll put on some pictures. We have a lot to talk about tomorrow! :) Hope you are excited.

These are the Christmas presents we are giving to each missionary in our zone. We used a lot of the candy that we got in our own packages, some hot chocolate we collected, and then Natalie sent me small pictures of Christ. I kind of felt bad giving them away, but it just felt right. Sorry Nat!! Thanks for contributing to making more than just my Christmas happy though. :) I love you all!

And this is me and elder Fullmer dressed up as Santa’s this morning. We had to go help a member move some big rocks, and Bro Hyde wanted our picture before we left. Haha! Mine has braids, it’s the only one we could find at the dollar store! hahah

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Today we are thinking we're going to go to Lompoc to share presents with the missionaries there, so that might be good. :) A lot of fun thinking about others on Christmas.

Tomorrow we don't have a dinner appointment (Or any appointments), so we are going to try to serve dinner at a soup kitchen, and i think we'll make cookies for our investigators, less actives and other people we meet. Should be good! No other way I’d rather spend my Christmas. Its so fun as a missionary. I love it!

Well, we'll talk to you tomorrow! Probably around 10 our time. Talk to you soon! (Literally)

love you,
--
Elder Matthew Monk
 California Ventura Mission
         -  Jan. 2011 - Jan. 2013 -







No comments:

Post a Comment