Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our Christmas phone call . . .

Christmas has a different meaning when you have a missionary out in the field.
All I have been able to think about is our phone call from Matt on 
Christmas Day.  You know,  two years without seeing your
child is a long time.  When you get to talk to them only two times
a year, it means the world to ya.  

This time was no exception!  It was wonderful to get to talk to him.
He sounded so good and it just makes me so excited to see him
in just 10 days!  I can't believe it!  Time is going so fast.

So fun to feel of his spirit and see how much he has grown.
He is so happy and simply loving serving a mission.
He and his companion sang two Christmas carols to us.
It was so neat, I didn't know Matt could sing so well.
It just warmed my heart.  

I feel so proud to be a missionary Mom,
what an honor!  


No comments:

Post a Comment